There comes a time in every woman's life (someone before, someone later) when age-related skin changes take effect: she loses hydration and turgor, natural freshness and color - and the first mimic wrinkles appear, introducing even the most antipanic women. Absolutely all women want to be beautiful and young, with the only difference that they all react differently: some immediately run to salons and beauty centers, others take super miraculous creams, others use only natural home remedies, and still others if laugh and live again. . .
Unfortunately, no modern technology has yet been able to stop skin aging, but making it less rapid and protecting the skin from aggressive factors such as disturbed ecology, chronic lack of sleep, constant stress and unhealthy nutrition is of the all in the power of the woman herself. It is enough to know and regularly apply the recipes, thanks to which facial rejuvenation at home will be effective, simple and fun.
Facial rejuvenation at home can be done in a wide range, from the use of conventional cosmetics to professional hardware cosmetology and plastic surgery services. Modern clinics provide a wide range of such services, for example, skin fibroblasts are used to rejuvenate the skin. And if a woman also regularly takes care of herself, performing daily rituals such as removing make-up before going to bed, cleansing, moisturizing and nourishing the skin, periodically performs home procedures (masks, peeling), then she will not do her skin at all anymore. young at home, tough.
Facial rejuvenation at home
Undoubtedly, facelift at home is not only useful, but also pleasant. For example, a regenerating facial massage: it has a relaxing and refreshing effect. And the result, as they say, is obvious.
To preserve the youth and freshness of the face for longer, there are several tips on what can not be done:
- perform whitening procedures, including the removal of freckles;
- to smoke;
- lose weight and drastically increase (weight changes contribute to dehydration of the skin and, consequently, to a decrease in its turgor and the appearance of flaccidity);
- staying in the sun without sunscreen, especially getting a tan.
Rejuvenation at home is effective and has great advantages, namely:
- all products (Scrubs, Masks, Peels) can be made at home, with your own hands;
- the ingredients for their preparation are quite affordable, most of it is found in every housewife in the kitchen;
- Homemade products for facelift procedures are natural and do not contain the infamous "E", without which factory-made cosmetics cannot do.
Another significant advantage of home facial rejuvenation, which is particularly relevant in our times, is its affordability. Homemade cosmetics prepared in their kitchens, despite being much cheaper than their industrial counterparts, and salon procedures for facelift, often turn out to be much more effective.
To enhance the effect of anti-aging facial treatments carried out at home, the following additional recommendations should be followed:
- drink at least 1. 5 liters of liquid per day (plain water, unsweetened green tea);
- make your diet complete and balanced with the obligatory presence of fiber, vitamin A and carotene.
And, of course, the method of rejuvenating the skin of the face at home is not complete without folk remedies and recipes.
Facial rejuvenation with folk remedies
The theme of the beneficial properties of natural products is as inexhaustible as nature itself. Therefore, a variety of products and plants are used in rejuvenation procedures, which, in your opinion, are not even intended for this. Facial rejuvenation with folk remedies is a common method among modern women, the popularity of which is constantly growing.
DIY herbal remedies are a great way to use all the power of plants and the energy of the sun, not only to maintain beauty, but also for medicinal purposes.
Homemade lotions of various compositions have shown excellent effectiveness for skin rejuvenation.
We prepare it like this:
- a tablespoon of dry or fresh parsley is poured over 200-250 ml of boiling water;
- put in a water bath for 20-30 minutes;
- the resulting infusion to stand for an hour, drain;
- add 50-70 g of wine (dry white).
If you want to have young and healthy skin with peppermint, follow these steps:
- mint (dry - 2 tablespoons l. or fresh - 4-5 tablespoons l. ) pour 500 ml of boiling water;
- Cook the mixture over low heat for 10 minutes;
- cool the resulting infusion;
- add calendula tincture (2 tbsp l. ), boric alcohol (4 tbsp. l. ), lemon juice (1 teaspoon), table vinegar (1 teaspoon l. ), mix everything;
- store the resulting lotion in a cool place.
For owners of oily or combination skin, it is recommended to do the following:
- grate the cucumbers with the skin on a coarse grater, put them in a container, pour in vodka or diluted alcohol;
- insist on the mixture in the sun for 2 weeks;
- daily wipe the face with the resulting lotion;
- if the skin is dry, apply a moisturizing or nourishing cream after the lotion.
If we talk about facial rejuvenation with folk remedies, then it should not be forgotten that this method is not limited only to homemade lotions, creams and scrubs, but also actively uses masks, which are a very powerful means of facial rejuvenation.
Facial rejuvenation masks at home
The saturation of modern factory-made miracle creams not only with "magical" components that can literally instantly rejuvenate the skin of the face and make the complexion healthy and radiant, but also preservatives, fragrances and other chemical "tricks" neglected by advertising to make people remember to women the methods that have been used successfully for many generations of their predecessors.
Regenerating herbal mask
The procedure for its preparation is as follows:
- leaves of currant, plantain, linden, yarrow and strawberry, taken in equal parts, chopped and mixed;
- pour 4 tbsp. L. the resulting collection with a small amount of boiling water in a state of gruel;
- apply the cooled baby food on clean face and neck for 15 minutes;
- wash with cold water.
Milk face mask
To rejuvenate the skin of the face with milk, we carry out the following manipulations:
- add flour to slightly heated milk (literally a few tablespoons), bring the mixture to the consistency of sour cream;
- add the yolk to the resulting mixture, mix everything again;
- apply the resulting mixture on a clean face for 20 minutes;
- wash with water acidified with lemon juice.
Regenerating quince mask
To obtain the peeling effect and smooth fine wrinkles, proceed as follows:
- three grated quince (ripe) and apply to clean skin for 15-20 minutes;
- wash with warm water;
- fix the result with a moisturizer.
Homemade potato face mask
The recipe for this mask for dry skin is as follows:
- cook potatoes and make mashed potatoes;
- apply it on the face for 20 minutes;
- wash with warm water.
Please note that the effectiveness of traditional medicine has not been scientifically proven. Be sure to consult your doctor before treatment.