This type of therapy belongs to the new non-surgical anti-aging cosmetic procedures. The program allows to stimulate the growth potential of cells and their hidden reserves. Laser rejuvenation restores the natural collagen process and water balance. The natural aging process has slowed down.
Procedures that are performed using laser beams
- Restoration of the elasticity of the skin of the face, hands and the whole body;
- Wrinkle removal;
- Smoothing of post-traumatic scar tissue;
- Removal of burn scars;
- Level the skin surface;
- Improve complexion by removing age spots;
- Strengthening of sagging skin;
- Stretch mark removal after drastic weight loss.
Experts recommend doing this procedure for medical reasons. And with skin aging not earlier than 40, after age-related changes begin to form. The course of procedures is designed for the effect of rejuvenation, which allows you to significantly postpone the visit to plastic surgeons. Additional Botox injections will help improve the quality of the procedure.
Areas of influence
- Eyelid segment;
- Lip area;
- Neckline area;
- Nasolabial triangle and cheeks;
- Hips, abdomen, buttocks.
Contraindications for the procedures
- Diseases of the thyroid gland;
- Tumor formations of various etiologies;
- Inflammatory processes of the body;
- Violation of the hematopoietic system;
- Heart disease;
- Skin diseases.
Under the influence of a beam of a certain wavelength, fine wrinkles are smoothed and the surface of the skin becomes elastic. The diode type of laser beam helps cells to regenerate collagen production. Under the visual control of specialists, the wavelength and speed of the wave acts selectively on the most affected areas. The duration of a full session is half an hour. The full course consists of five procedures at regular intervals. An individual course is selected for each patient, taking into account the skin, its structure and your age. The most important thing: take care of your face and body on time and you will always look beautiful!